Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'find declaration'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Delphi Questions and Answers
    • Algorithms, Data Structures and Class Design
    • VCL
    • FMX
    • RTL and Delphi Object Pascal
    • Databases
    • Network, Cloud and Web
    • Windows API
    • Cross-platform
    • Delphi IDE and APIs
    • General Help
    • Delphi Third-Party
  • C++Builder Questions and Answers
    • General Help
  • General Discussions
    • Embarcadero Lounge
    • Tips / Blogs / Tutorials / Videos
    • Job Opportunities / Coder for Hire
    • I made this
  • Software Development
    • Project Planning and -Management
    • Software Testing and Quality Assurance
  • Community
    • Community Management

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start




Found 2 results

  1. Delphi 10.4.2 Right Click over a word -> Find Declaration, Not working. Does anyone note this problem? Or is it only my problem? Never works. I've tried with existing files in the uses clause, with units in the path and more. The only occasion in that works is when the Declaration is in the same file.
  2. This was tested on a clean install of Delphi 11 with November Patch and no 3rd party packages. Firstly I have noticed that Delphi 11 does not do Find Declaration while your project's Release build is activated. I did find a similar bug report on Quality Portal and voted for that as well as have my colleague submit a comment how to reproduce our issue. https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-33347 So I am wondering if my next Delphi 11 issue is related to that or maybe I am just missing something. Attached you will find a .zip file containing a bare minimum Package and an Application. In the application the problem is that I cannot do a Find Declaration on the package unit in the uses section or the DoMsg method unless I enable "use debug .dcus" inside the application Debug build config. The package consists only of the TestUnitJ unit and the IDE Paths were setup as follows: Win32-------- Library Path-- D:\Test Package\DCU\Win32\Release Browsing Path-- D:\Test Package\PAS Debug DCU Path-- D:\Test Package\DCU\Win32\Debug I followed the same pattern as I have always done in previous versions of Delphi without having these issues. Test Package and Application.zip