Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

How to use activity streams

I find that blog post a bit too rambling and lost interest after about 10 lines without it getting into the actual topic. I'll try again later on a desktop computer.

• Like 1

Is there a possibility that I get redirected to the comment I clicked on the the stream instead to the top of the thread? Better to the first unread comment in that stream. I think that is the behavior of the German forum: When I click an entry in the portal I end up at the first comment in that thread I have not read yet.

26 minutes ago, dummzeuch said:

I find that blog post a bit too rambling and lost interest after about 10 lines without it getting into the actual topic. I'll try again later on a desktop computer.

Well, yes … it was just to inform you about this interesting feature.

In the end, you can configure your own feeds. You can create feeds from special members, like just EMBT-employees, or a feed for special forums.

@Uwe Raabe: I will check this.

At first glance, I believe the star highlights streams... erm, threads you have posted in.

Edith says the dot lets you reach the last unread entry. It will not appear, if everything in that thread is read. I use FF as well and saw one or two dots in the stream.

Sherlock

Edited by Sherlock

On 10/19/2018 at 10:37 AM, dummzeuch said:

I tried finding out how to view activity streams and lost my way when I had to look for ACP.