Alberto Miola

Automatic documentation generation

I have a big project that has been well documented and illustrated with UML diagrams. How can I generate the HTML version of the documentation?

In this page they say that I have two ways to do it:

2) Where is Generate in the model view page?

1) Where is the option in Tools menu?

I have alread done what's written here: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Rio/en/XML_Documentation_for_Delphi_Code

2.png

1.png

In my Rio installation GenDocCLI.exe can be found in the Delphi bin folder. Also the context menu of the project model has a Generate documentation item. Are you aware that these features are part of Architect and Enterprise only?

The Tools menu entry is also missing here. Actually I cannot remember even having it seen before.

28 minutes ago, Uwe Raabe said:

In my Rio installation GenDocCLI.exe can be found in the Delphi bin folder. Also the context menu of the project model has a Generate documentation item. Are you aware that these features are part of Architect and Enterprise only?

The Tools menu entry is also missing here. Actually I cannot remember even having it seen before.

Ok so that's the issue. I have downloaded the project from git and opened it with my laptop in which I have installed 10.3 CE and that's why I cannot find it