Daniel

Delphi 10.3 Update 2 available

Yeah, got that too. Just rolled back my VM and will try again Monday or Tuesday.

4 hours ago, Markus Kinzler said:

It's even missing in the enterprise edition!

image.png.a38447384c35ddab2218417174111f81.png

Marco Cantu wrote on his blog; http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/2019-august-delphi-1032.html

All of the sites under the embarcadero domain are having issues, IT 
should fix is ASAP. 

As for macOS64 not showing up, you might have to manually 
refresh the license in the license manager. It should be automatic, 
but we have seen some cases in which this didn't' work 

Comment by Marco Cantu [http://twitter.com/marcocantu] on July 19, 08:47

As for macOS64 not showing up, you might have to manually refresh the license in the license manager. It should be automatic, but we have seen some cases in which this didn't' work 

Doesn't change the situation.

Embarcadero http server is probably installed on Marco smartphone, and sometimes it happens that Marco is out of reach of the network 😉

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, David Hoyle said:

@Markus KinzlerSometimes a refresh doesn't work and you need to remove and re-add the license to get the updated permissions.

And run against the registration count wall and have to whimper for a bump?

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, FredS said:
  • IDE Fix Pack throws an error so the compiler was changed, however compiling without appears as if its much slower than 10.3.1 

You can remove the error message by disabling the problematic fix:

• Tools -> Options -> IDE -> Environment Variables
  • In the "User System Overrides" add a new Variable "IDEFixPack.DisabledPatches" (without the quotes)
  • For the value, enter "CodeGenMod.Win32.FastFuncProlog" (with the quotes)
  • Save and restart the IDE

Remember to remove this entry if a new IDEFixpack version is installed 🙂

IdeFixPack Tweak.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Server embarcadero are down

Can i to install and to activate Release 2, now ?

Edited by Mauro Botta

Remember to remove this entry if a new IDEFixpack version is installed 🙂

Unfortunately there' ll be no futher versions.

image.png.6e0453c5223f6bc7d024f61176762a1b.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Markus Kinzler said:

no futher versions

Maybe if Andy made 'skins' instead of compiler fixes there would be a free version in it for him 🙂

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, FredS said:

Maybe if Andy made 'skins' instead of compiler fixes there would be a free version in it for him 🙂

All said. But Andy pointed out severall times, that he isn't interested in Delphi anymore.

The bugs being fixed binarily should be fixed in the code btw.

4 hours ago, David Hoyle said:

Which brings us back to another conversation... I will not comment on :classic_sad:

The uproar over registration bumps has seemed to die down.  I imagine they have stopped telling customers that they need to be current to get a bump?

1 hour ago, Darian Miller said:

The uproar over registration bumps has seemed to die down.  I imagine they have stopped telling customers that they need to be current to get a bump?

You would not be able to install/use 10.3.2 (or any new version that will be released) without being on active subscription anyway. So having a bump approved is not an issue, it is the waiting for the bump that matters.

Just installed from the delphicbuilder10_3_2_496593b.iso and am getting error when starting 10.3.2 (see attach).

I checked macosxdebugide260.bpl  dependencies and those 2 are missing from my PC:

gdbdebugcore260.bpl
gdbdebugide260.bpl  

The only thing (osx64) I was expecting from 10.3.2 and it's not working 😞

err.png

26 minutes ago, Attila Kovacs said:

? @Dalija Prasnikar did something change in the licensing? No more perpetual license?

License is perpetual, but at some point people would not get license bump (for any version) if they were not on active subscription. 

That situation was kind of resolved in the meantime... but it is still not quite clear to me what is current status and how it works... if I recall correctly now you have to contact sales to get registration bump

@Achim Kalwa  Your IDEFixPack.DisabledPatches suggestion did not work for me in 10.3.2.  The error message still appears. Your post says the value should be entered with quotes, but the screen shot shows it without; however neither option was effective.  I also tried putting the value in the system environment and this was also ineffective, with or without double quotes.