Sign in to follow this  
Rollo62

[Fmx, Macos] Missing image sqlite3 when running on Macos Sierra

Dear all,

I'm still intensively testing all my projects under Rx10.3.2, and I reach now the following error in my Macos test machine:

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libcgsqlite3.dylib Referenced from: /Users/......./PAServer/scratchdir/....../Contents /MacOS/
Reason: image not found

This happens when trying to load and debug an app on Macos, I already could debug other apps successfully in same setup.
PAServer loads some files, but then stops with above message.

The only difference is that I upgraded this project as described here, while other projects still just opened from 10.3.1 .dproj versions.

Anyway, this app is running well on Android, iOS still to be tested.
Compiling possible on all platforms without errors.

The error message leads to some kind of linking error, missing file for sqlite3 distribution.

In the web I found some solutions, like "upgrade OS" or "add missing libs", but hard to say whats missing in my setup ...
My current setup is
- RadStudio 10.3.2 Enterprise, running in VM under Win10

- iMac 2017

- Macos 10.12.6 Sierra

! Please don't recommend to upgrade the iMac to latest OS,
since I use this specific iMac hardware to debug Bluetooth LE fastly, and this is the last OS version running BLE without problems for me.

So usually all libs should be included in the deployment automatically, but mayxbe the libs used are too modern to be running on older OS.
So either I could doengrade my libSqlite3, or I upgrade my iMac somehow.

Maybe there is somebody who could help me out of this ugly situation ?

Edit:

I've used SDK 10.14 before, and now tried again with the SDK 10.14 Updated from the iMac, with same error message.

Edited by Rollo62

libcgsqlite3.dylib is now a "featured" file. Go to Deployment Manager and use the Add Featured Files to add it.

7 hours ago, Dave Nottage said:

libcgsqlite3.dylib is now a "featured" file. Go to Deployment Manager and use the Add Featured Files to add it.

Hello @Dave Nottage,

thank you very much for the clarification, I already thought into that direction.
From where did you get that note about the "featured file" ?

Since I was a little concerned about from where to pick the right build that doesn't crash somewhere else,

but those thoughts turns out to be a no-brainer: Its available under Bds\Studio\20.0\binosx or binosx64.
Again Delphi brings everything needed for the job with it :classic_biggrin:

Thanks much your help, so I can further focus on porting and testing now.

31 minutes ago, Rollo62 said:

From where did you get that note about the "featured file" ?

I found out from Dmitry Arefiev. It really should have been included in the release notes.

• Like 1