Sign in to follow this  
dummzeuch

RSS feeds

I just tried the "unread content" RSS feed. It does not contain "Delphi Praxis" in the title, so on my netvibes dashboard it just says "unread content" and I had to manually change it. The feed works though, this is just a minor annoyance.

• Like 1

Funny you should ask, it was there last time I checked. I promise... gruebel.gif.b8409ca539bf03a788f4dad1cf3f3ed8.gif

OK.. now my aggregator detects a "keyword alerts" feed.. not exactly what I was after 😉

Edit: False alarm.. I need to learn how to use it better. No feeds at all still

Edited by Dave Nottage

There should be RSS-feeds. And there will be RSS-feeds. Just let me find the right option in the config - it looks like a permission-problem.

It seems that my test dummy also sees the RSS streams - both for activity streams and for separate forums.

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

We can improve here. But just for testing: Does this URL work for you:

https://en.delphipraxis.net/discover/all.xml/

Please pin that, in addition to RSS feeds for the individual forums.

I am with @dummzeuch here: If possible, change the <title>All Activity</title> bit in the RSS XML to include "Delphi Praxis [EN]" or something like that.

And thanks @Daniel for making this possible at all.

--jeroen

I can do this - but the channel-node has four Attributes, including a description:

<title>All Activity</title><link>https://en.delphipraxis.net/discover/</link><description>Delphi-PRAXiS [en] - All Activity</description><language>en</language>

A valid description is there. But I'll have a look about changing the title-attribute.