dummzeuch

Search -> Go to Lne Number dialog

The IDE's Search -> Go to Line Number dialog contains a drop down which apparently remembers the last used line numbers, so the user can re-select them.

I don't remember ever using this feature. Does anybody else?

Since I don't have an eidetic memory, I rarely use it, but I won't say that I never use it.

I prefer bookmarks if I need to frequently jump between sections in a file.

Hello, Thomas. Thank you very much for your contribution to the development and support of GExperts.

I noticed that the standard dialog for Go to Line number inside the IDE works correctly with sections: uses, interface, implementation in units where there are comments in Russian language, and a similar dialog in GExperts when trying to go to these sections goes to the wrong line. I can put an example on SourceForge and attach the number of this task here, if necessary

Edited by Dinar

52 minutes ago, Dinar said:

Hello, Thomas. Thank you very much for your contribution to the development and support of GExperts.

I noticed that the standard dialog for Go to Line number inside the IDE works correctly with sections: uses, interface, implementation in units where there are comments in Russian language, and a similar dialog in GExperts when trying to go to these sections goes to the wrong line. I can put an example on SourceForge and attach the number of this task here, if necessary

Yes, please do that. I always find it difficult to generate example files to reproduce problems with other languages, especially those I don't understand.

GExperts Goto dialog in from the current sources (2019-10-13) works fine now.

Thank you for the bug fixing, Thomas!