DarkDucke

Error in procedure THttpCli.GetHeaderLineNext;

I updated my version to "8.62", and when sending a POST to a url, an error occurs at this location:

unit OverbyteIcsHttpProt;

procedure THttpCli.GetHeaderLineNext;
begin
//...
        else if Field = 'expires' then begin     { V8.61 }
            try
                FRespExpires := RFC1123_StrToDate(Data) ; //<===error
            except
                FRespExpires := 0 ;
            end ;
//...
end;

I can ignore the exception and receive the data, but cookies are not obtained, and to the browser by other pages, I get the error "403".

Does anyone know about this error or how to troubleshoot?

Thanks!

This was reported in this forum on 21st October and an illegal date of zero no longer raises an exception in V8.63 which will be released real soon, but can be downloaded now from SVN or the overnight zip. 

But functionally your application will not behave differently, the conversion function simply returns zero rather the exception setting zero, so will not explain your other issues.  Are you using TSslHttpRest yet, it has cookie handling built-in.

Angus

2 hours ago, Angus Robertson said:

This was reported in this forum on 21st October and an illegal date of zero no longer raises an exception in V8.63 which will be released real soon, but can be downloaded now from SVN or the overnight zip. 

But functionally your application will not behave differently, the conversion function simply returns zero rather the exception setting zero, so will not explain your other issues.  Are you using TSslHttpRest yet, it has cookie handling built-in.

Angus

Thanks!

On 11/12/2019 at 3:36 PM, Angus Robertson said:

Angus

Hello, could you give me the url to download the zip of version 8.63?
I joined SVN a the version is still 8.62

http://svn.overbyte.be:8443/svn/ics/trunk/Source/OverbyteIcsHttpProt.pas

Version:      8.62

Thanks!

ICS contains dozens of units, only a few of which are updated for new releases.  So many units have older versions.  But units they depend on may be later and fix bugs in that unit.  The overnight zip from SVN is the latest, V8.63 will be finally released later this week.

Angus

20 hours ago, Angus Robertson said:

O ICS contém dezenas de unidades, das quais apenas algumas são atualizadas para novos lançamentos. Muitas unidades têm versões mais antigas. Mas as unidades das quais dependem podem ser posteriores e corrigir erros nessa unidade. O zip noturno do SVN é o mais recente, o V8.63 será finalmente lançado ainda esta semana.

Angus

Thanks for the clarification, I will wait for the official release!