ertank

Git update 5251bc9 broken

Hello,

I am trying to install Indy on a Linux x86_64 using fpcupdeluxe and following line seems broken.

/fpcupdeluxe/ccr/indy/Lib/./System/IdGlobal.pas(7536,11) Error: (2021) ENDIF without IF(N)DEF

/fpcupdeluxe/ccr/indy/Lib/./System/IdGlobal.pas(7536,11) Error: (2021) ENDIF without IF(N)DEF

It is simply missing a $ sign.

Damn it.  I had that error fixed in update 0fdd9ad, but it looks like it got reverted back in update 5251bc9.  I have fixed it (again) in update a965917.

I just used fpcupdeluxe and it seems to be broken on somewhere else now:

/fpcupdeluxe/ccr/indy/Lib/./System/IdStack.pas(247,57) Error: (4001) Incompatible types: got "LongInt" expected "LongWord"

BTW, this is Linux x86_64 I am trying to build Indy on.

Latest clone as of several minutes ago and IdStackUnix.pas cannot be compiled for Lazarus under Linux x86_64

/fpcupdeluxe/ccr/indy/Lib/./System/IdStackUnix.pas(701,21) Error: (5000) Identifier not found "FIONBIO"
/fpcupdeluxe/ccr/indy/Lib/./System/IdStackUnix.pas(1053,40) Error: (5000) Identifier not found "FIONBIO"
/fpcupdeluxe/ccr/indy/Lib/./System/IdStackUnix.pas(1058,26) Error: (5000) Identifier not found "EAGAIN"
/fpcupdeluxe/ccr/indy/Lib/./System/IdStackUnix.pas(1058,34) Error: (5000) Identifier not found "EWOULDBLOCK"
/fpcupdeluxe/ccr/indy/Lib/./System/IdStackUnix.pas(1058,47) Error: (5000) Identifier not found "EINPROGRESS"

I'm not a Unix/Linux developer, I have very little knowledge of what it takes to use those platform APIs properly.  I didn't write those sections of Indy's code, I just maintain them.  Obviously the new code I recently added is not working.  So feel free to do whatever you need to make them work correctly, and then submit the changes to me and I will happily incorporate them.

You are most likely to know more than me. I was just trying to get latest version that can be compiled under Linux.

I will see if anything I can do though.