Silver Black

How to close Messages window automatically

In Rio 10.3 with Updates 1 and 2 the "Messages window" closed automatically on successfully build.

Now with 10.3.3, if the "Messages window" is already opened (eg. for showing errors), it won't close up even on successfully compile or build. 

Maybe is it an option that I can remember? Because with Update 3 I started from scratch, so maybe I forgot to set this one, but I cannot find anything related to this.

I'm not aware of an option to do this as I had to write an OTA plug-in to achieve this a number of years ago.

Was this functionality part of a plug-in you haven't installed after rebuilding?

19 minutes ago, David Hoyle said:

I'm not aware of an option to do this as I had to write an OTA plug-in to achieve this a number of years ago.

Was this functionality part of a plug-in you haven't installed after rebuilding?

I can't remember... Maybe something in GExperts? Or DDevExtensions?

I give a look, thank you.

Yes, should be, I just haven't got around to updating as I don't need to use it any more with large monitors. You will need to create a Rio project (copy and paste) update the the CompilerDefinitions.inc file with Rio compiler information.

• Like 1