Sign in to follow this  
Yaron

Android TListView utilizing the full width

For some reason, even when setting the TListView's control to not show the "Details" section, the text within the control is cut at about 80% of the width.

I have "ListView.ItemAppearanceObject.ItemObjects.Detail.Visible = False" and "ListView.ItemAppearanceObject.ItemEditObjects.Detail.Visible = False".

And "ListView.ItemAppearance" set to "ListItem" (which adds a ">" at the end of the line for some reason).

Never have such issue with TListView, never the less, I long time ago dumped TListView component as it was not good enought for me, now I use Scrollbox with row template (holding all the components I want the way I want). I use it to make rows with data supplied from model on runtime. Obvious downside is that you must put lots of code to make it work, but the benefit is that you will not have such issues and will have absolute freedom on how the row looks like... and I do not have to use crappy ListView designer.

On 1/9/2020 at 6:02 PM, Yaron said:

I have "ListView.ItemAppearanceObject.ItemObjects.Detail.Visible = False" and "ListView.ItemAppearanceObject.ItemEditObjects.Detail.Visible = False".

And "ListView.ItemAppearance" set to "ListItem" (which adds a ">" at the end of the line for some reason).

Hi, you forgot to set image and accessory not visible.