Alexander Sviridenkov

JFF: FMX + FR + HTML

While this is impressive, I am not sure, what the video is about. Fastreport FMX 2? HTMLComponents integrating in Fastreport?

Interesting. Does this work out of the box, having both FR and HTMLComponets? Is this a preview or already shipped?

5 hours ago, Alexander Sviridenkov said:

1. Yes

2. Preview only

Wow. Looking great. Waiting for htReportbuilder 🙂

I imagine that this feature improves the basic HTML rendering within fastreport, it can be used with dynamic HTML content?, I mean HTML generated from a server as svg graphics or content with variable dimensions?

44 minutes ago, Alberto Fornés said:

I imagine that this feature improves the basic HTML rendering within fastreport, it can be used with dynamic HTML content?, I mean HTML generated from a server as svg graphics or content with variable dimensions?

You can use SVG images defined via href, standard FR DB fields (as shown in video) which may contains HTML too, or load complete HTML using http or other protocol,  but last one requires overriding one component method.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cristian Peța said:

I think to get rid of RTF so I can go cross-platform but from your website I don't see how much is subscription.

Subscription is around 50% of license price + 15% discount increased by 5% every year of continued subscription.

12 minutes ago, Alexander Sviridenkov said:

Subscription is around 50% of license price + 15% discount increased by 5% every year of continued subscription.

We can recommend Alexander's components. Very good working components and also very good support!

• Like 2

And it's not just about html, it's about everything...

I have so far:

Runtime user rights management with htscript

Runtime charts designer with htreports, including SVG maps over 8500 paths (ZIP code areas)

HTML Report generator in a Report generator (like the one in the video, just not FR)

On the fly datasheet generator, in just msecs

Custom dropdown forms with interactive elements

Several webshop-template/text editors with htmledit (wysiwyg)

Several visualizations like notes, appointments, charts, etc.. with dynamic content and dynamic sizes (looks really great)

many other things...

and many many new ideas..

I can't wait for the office extensions!

I love it! And everything native. Dig this.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:35 PM, Alexander Sviridenkov said:

You can use SVG images defined via href, standard FR DB fields (as shown in video) which may contains HTML too, or load complete HTML using http or other protocol,  but last one requires overriding one component method.

Ok, thanks. As your library is good rendering HTML, I suggest the posibility to render widgets within a report, maybe not only complete HTML documents , so also div sections, tables or parts of html. Something like include a widget that point to a server url that return only a <table></table> code and render it, adapting dimensions within report.