Uwe Raabe

MMX Code Explorer V15 released

After a very, very long beta phase I finally released MMX Code Explorer V15. Thanks to all beta testers for their help and patience.

A really big thank you goes to all who donated for the new MMX icons. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10

I have a problem installing 15. The pop-up asking whether to use settings from v14 just hangs, even if I click No.  Clicking in the dialog then just gets the standard Windows 10 'not responding' messages and I have to terminate Delphi.

I  tried uninstalling 15, and although 14 is still in the Programs list, it is no longer in Delphi.  Then reinstalling 14 works and Delphi starts.  But this problem recurs if I reinstall 15, so I am now back to 14 for a second time.

@timfrost You can workaround that by renaming the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Raabe Software\MMX\14.0 to something like 14.0_hide. After installing V15 you can rename it back.

You may have to adjust your V15 settings manually then. 

I will try to setup a similar scenario to track down that problem.

• Thanks 1

There is a very small glitch on 'Add Event' dialog: the header caption of first tab displays the caption of the dialog instead just 'Event' as the other Add ... dialogs would indicate.

NewEventDialog.png.c72836a06d52f6ba324cde4b5aaaec7e.png

I can't remember if this is related to MMX 15 or has always been there. 

Seems I messed up Caption and Title somewhere. Will be fixed in the next release.

Renaming the key solved the problem and I think I have my settings the same.  Thanks!