Antony Augustus

Looking for long term partners/investors

Hello all,

I have 60% of the code stubs developed in Delphi 10.1 and above for an Enterprise Architecture involving Mobile Client, Sync Services, Desktop client, REST Server, SQL Lite and SQL Server. Looking for partners/investors to make it a full fledged, modern and state of art enterprise distributed cloud application that can support any domain. Architecture attached.

Cloud_Enterprise_Architecture.jpg

According to the 80/20 rule, whereas 80% of the work can be finished in 20% of the time, you actually have spent 15% of the time needed to get 100% of the work done :classic_smile:

• Like 4

On 3/15/2020 at 4:37 PM, NIRAV KAKU said:

Where do you see the application of this architecture? 

Hi Nirav,

It is not hosted anywhere. I have tested in my local environment. It is not an 100% usable product now. I am looking for partners/investors if they have a need for this kind of a solution.

On 3/15/2020 at 5:43 PM, Uwe Raabe said:

According to the 80/20 rule, whereas 80% of the work can be finished in 20% of the time, you actually have spent 15% of the time needed to get 100% of the work done :classic_smile:

So, you say that I have violated the Pareto's rule? I still have 40% of the work pending to make it usable for any business.

2 minutes ago, Antony Augustus said:

So, you say that I have violated the Pareto's rule?

I'm pretty sure, that is not what he meant. You will run into real problems once you tackle the last 20%, that is what the rule says. And as a rule, you may try to do the hard part first...but it will always be the last to be finished. Life just sucks that way. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NIRAV KAKU said:

Would like to see a demo of this to gauge it better.

Give me some time. I will schedule a demo for this.

Hi Nirav,

Please let me know when you are available. I can show the demo of the POC I have done. I am based out of India. Evening IST after 9 PM will work the best.