Aamgian

handle virtual keyboard with alcinoe library

hi, does anyone use the alcinoe library here?
I'm making a project using the alcinoe library, I have trouble handling the virtual keyboard when it appears. as seen in the gif file, the code works well only for the bottom 5 components contained in the AlVertScrollBox component. The following is a stub project that I made with additional TFramestand and Kastree libraries.
Thanks for your help

vkeyboard.zip

sorry if my question is not clear, my problem is that not all aledit components can be directly above the virtual keyboard when it is showing. if you look at the 28 second video, the aledit component is not where I want it to be.

Edited by Aamgian

The whole point is to shift controls up when they would be otherwise covered by the virtual keyboard. There is no point in shifting them down. In order to do that, you would need to have a control (e.g. a TLayout) at the top of the scrollbox and change the height so that the other controls move down. It is way more trouble than it is worth, and I doubt that users would even expect it to happen.

I have tried adding one layout component to shift them down by playing the top or bottom margin of the layout, but haven't gotten a good formula for the layout top / bottom margin value. in the above project I play the padding value of the frame.