Sign in to follow this  
Turan Can

Win 10 Systray Icon taskbar, keeping it permanent

Firstly for the nomenclature: That is called the notification area. It used to be known as the system tray. When icons are added they land in the overflow section of the notification area automatically.

Now, what is it you want to do? Do you as a user want to tell your windows to keep all icons in the notification area visible at all times? Or do you as a developer want to keep your own apps icon visible?

For the former there is a solution I'm actually missing in your settings screenshot. There should be a switch to always display all icons in the notification area. Please see my screenshot for that...german, sorry, but you should get the gist of it.

If it's the latter, I believe that to be impossible unless you write a Microsoft application... See the Shell Developers Guide for details: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/shell/notification-area#add-a-notification-icon

Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-17 um 14.49.02.png

This isn't really a Delphi issue. You'd be better off searching more widely for the hacks that you desire. Be prepared for them to be brittle. 

All,

Thank you very much for your answers.

I want the app to be active. Not in dropdown menu. I want to fix it to stand next to voice or wifi.
I want to activate the taskbar automatically.

Sherlock,  in the picture you sent;

Stormversorgung Ein or On enabled 

sample : SendMessage(hwd, blaa blaa ... Shellnotify ..

I need a sample code.

Do you understand that what you want is not supported, and any attempt to implement it will inevitably rely on implementation details that are subject to change?

If you find the level of service that you are receiving from this site to be below expectations that I can only apologise and hope you have better luck elsewhere. 

@Turan Can I have been researching this problem for a year now. The last conclusion is

that it has a huge problem. Unsolvable especially between windows 7 and 10.

Also, the program run "As administrator".

I have a huge amount of software most in C but non gave a definitive answer.

However "FastCopy" dose it locally while running but not all the time.

And since I have its source in c++ I could not duplicate its behavior in Delphi.

Whoever you buy a solution from check all the above before paying.