PeterPanettone

Structure Panel empty - how to get Embarcadero support?

In Delphi 10.3.3 I have the Floating Form Designer, with the Form Designer and the Structure panel on the second monitor.

Sometimes it happens that the Structure panel is EMPTY, regardless whether it is located on the first monitor or on the second monitor:

image.png.c569995895eeac490e96f226d30830b8.png

So I decided do file a support case with Embarcadero (never done that before). In the subscription e-mail, I got from Embarcadero, I found this support URL: http://support.embarcadero.com/annual

I tried any of the dropdown menu items:

image.png.60ac62c584e3a6fb291c1a6a05e294e0.png

With "Product support" I got a new login form although I was already logged in with my correct user name and password. I entered them again but it said "Invalid...". So I clicked the "Send new password" button. But since then no message from Embarcadero.

Is there a working annual support page?

BTW, a much more EFFICIENT way to handle support cases would be:

1. Send 3 GUIDs (Globally Unique Identifiers) and a support email-address in the mail to the subscriber.

2. To file a support case with Embarcadero, the subscriber must only send an e-mail with one of the GUIDs in the subject field.

This can be very well automated with software and subscriber databases at Embarcadero and saves a lot of manual work for the support staff.

45 minutes ago, PeterPanettone said:

Is there a working annual support page?

LOL!

3 minutes ago, Dany Marmur said:

LOL!

I don't understand your answer.

Edited by PeterPanettone

@PeterPanettone, it's not an answer. It s just a way of letting off steam and at the same time respecting the people in my immediate vicinity (avoiding to hit someone who is not culpable). The number of times we can suggest to Emba how to do extracurricular stuff better are infinite!

Seriously; i am sad i could not be of help.