Sign in to follow this  
Andrzej Miechowicz

Problem with Linking Android application

I changed computer to the newer one and Delphi 10.3.2 to 10.3.3

When I try to create my android apk file, I receive the linking error:

[DCC Error] E2597 C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\CatalogRepository\AndroidNDK-17b_20.0.36039.7899\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows\bin\arm-linux-androideabi-ld.exe: cannot find -lTMSCPLib

I downloaded Android Studio and Android SDK environment and I tried many more steps to fix it, but I did not find the solution. 

I think that config is not setup right , maybe this video can help

Thank you - it was helpful. I changed paths, I downloaded Android tools in SDK Manager etc. - step by step.

After all these changes I receive again the same error message (the path to AndroidNDK has been changed):

[DCC Error] E2597 C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\AndroidNDK\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows\bin\arm-linux-androideabi-ld.exe: cannot find -lTMSCPLib

I did not research your question first time that I answered because i was in hurry ...  do you use some TMS components in your android app that you want to compile ? "lTMSCPLib" looks like this : https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11317&PID=41276&SID=c2699eaf-4f3b-c13z6efd-33b97ef9-a522f6z5&title=android-compile-error#41276

• Thanks 1

Yes, it was that! Thank you for quick answer! Obviously it was connected to TMS and I should have found it much earlier. But  you have saved me many hours of searching - thanks again! 

Edited by Andrzej Miechowicz