Mike Lustosa

Chatbots on whatsapp. Freeware.

The most common component of the city Recife-Brazil in the internet.

@Mike Lustosa Would be better if you create a second readme in english

That link needed some correcting, only got 404 from it. So...what is this? A Chatbot for WhatsApp? What do the boys and girls in FB-Land think of it? Is that a violation of some ToS?

11 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

That link needed some correcting, only got 404 from it. So...what is this? A Chatbot for WhatsApp? What do the boys and girls in FB-Land think of it? Is that a violation of some ToS?

This link works for me: https://github.com/mikelustosa/Projeto-Tinject

1 hour ago, Uwe Raabe said:

From Recife?

Thanks, I found that but couldn't make the connection.

1 hour ago, vfbb said:

The most common component of the city Recife-Brazil in the internet.

Thanks, now the connection is made. 🙂

Ahem... please explain to an old hand what this is about. Chat*bot*. When i read the readme.md (google translated) at the list of resources i see stuff that a Chat*UI* would need.

So is this component a component for making a Chat*UI* for a native Delhi app or is there a bot/MI/"AI" somewhere? Or is the idea is use it non-visually with some other MI lib to create a tex-bot, foul-language-bot or whatever else? Or is the "botty" things icluded in the underlying service API (in this case whatsapp)?

I have taken my global responsibility and do not have FB/WhatsApp or YouTube anymore so my question may appear 100% stupid. Sorry for that.

Regards,

/Dany