Tom F

Konopka KSVC and Bookmarks now available for Syndey

Konopka KSVC and Bookmarks are now available in GetIt for Syndey

Edit:  Navigator is also now available.

Edited by Tom F
Added Navigator
  • Like 3

<irony>Indeed! Why just didn't they defer the 10.4 release until yesterday when KSVC was ready. That would have made everyone happy, wouldn't it?</irony> 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Uwe Raabe said:

<irony>Indeed! Why just didn't they defer the 10.4 release until yesterday when KSVC was ready. That would have made everyone happy, wouldn't it?</irony> 

TBH... that may really have been true. Some more bugs could have been fixed as well in that time. But, same is true if they had deferred the release until next year... so, all is good, the way it happened.

I just wanted to point out that KSVC is probably dependent on the 10.4 release, but not the other way round.

1 hour ago, Attila Kovacs said:

I'd be surprised if there was more changes than the compiler directives in the .inc file.

Will have a look at it later. Fortunately I was able to make my KSVC installation working with 10.4  myself.

When there are plugin sources or compatibility with the development environment is solved by several changes in the registry or source (settings) files, you can still try to fix it (KSVC in this case). Unfortunately, all my attempts to make Parnassus Bookmarks and Navigator work from 10.3 to 10.4 did not to success .. I'm so used to Parnassus Bookmarks that without this plugin I feel discomfort when working in the IDE (I also tried the analogues from GExperts and CnPack, as did the built-in solution)

Edited by Dinar

1 minute ago, Dinar said:

I'm so used to Parnassus Bookmarks that without this plugin I feel discomfort when working in the IDE (I also tried the analogues from GExperts and CnPack)

Me too!  It seems like such a trivial thing but my habitual typing is so ingrained to use Parnassus Bookmarks that I’m incredibly unproductive and frustrated without it. 

• Like 1