John Kouraklis

Desktop Layouts in 10.3

Now that the moved the drop down menu with the desktop layouts in the title bar, how do I save my own layout?

ย 

I can't find the buttons now:classic_sad:๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™‚:classic_sad:๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™‚

I was searching desperately for this menu until, after reading this thread, I found out that it is not visible (on my computer) when the IDE starts maximized. Once I normalize the IDE window, the menu shows up. After maximizing the IDE again, it's still there, but at a wrong location:

ย 

image.png.1ac3c76ff3d669dc62b633f778ece357.png

Edited by luebbe
  • Like 1

Yes, this drop-down panel is outside of my IDE window and is attached to the upper edge of my screen because I have a desktop toolbar attached to the upper edge of my screen.

ย 

It should be inside the IDE window and attached to the main toolbar or to the IDE title bar.

ย 

Obviously this dropdown toolbar thinks: "The IDE window is maximized, so I will attach myself to the upper edge of the screen, so it looks as I am attached to the IDE title bar".

ย 

But the dropdown toolbar does not realize that even when the IDE window is maximized, this does not necessarily mean that the IDE window title bar is attached at the upper edge of the screen. Which on my desktop is not the case because the desktop toolbar is between thsย upper edge of the screen and the IDE window title bar!

Edited by PeterPanettone