Hey all.  I use SynEdit in a few projects and I was wondering if anyone has insight on which of the various version is the preferred one to use.  I'm on 10.4 and don't need backwards compatibility btw.   The one that is on "GetIt" appears to be an older version (1.5.)   The one listed as SynEdit2 on github by pyscripter appears to be active, includes some nice changes (ole drag and drop for example) lots of fixes and cleanup (some related to removing support for older Delphi versions.)   The one listed as SynEdit/SynEdit on github which seems to be more actively developed then the other two.   I've worked with the second two and, as always, it seems when working with third party components I have to make a few changes to the source (adding some missing properties, fixing the extra space on word wrap lines (thanks to a stack overflow answer) and a few other minor issues) which have to be merged into each new update, so picking the "correct" one will obviously help.   On a side note I have a feeling that the correct answer might be that there is no correct answer...   Just looking for any feedback or thoughts.   And this post wouldn't be complete without thanking and acknowledging all the great work people have done on these projects!   -Mark