Plainer

Seeking a Working email example demo program

I am trying to learn how to send a SMTP email that uses StartTLS.

I am looking for a working demo program that sends SMTP emails that also can issue a StartTLS command.

I have looked at both the OverbyteIcsSslMailSnd and OverbyteIcsMailQuTst demo programs.  The OverbyteIcsSslMailSnd has a runtime execption error when the StartTLS is issued "via button" and "All In One" Button.  I have also tried the OverbyteIcsSslMailSnd demo program but receive an error too when it tries to make a secure connection the error I receive is "Failed to Initialise SSL - Must load LIBEAY DLL before SSLEAY"

If anyone can share a working example demo program for sending emails using the ICS suite, it will be very much appreciated.

I am using Delphi7 with the ICS864 component suite.

Thank you
William

Thank you, however the site will not allow me to download the file it seems to be wanting a logon.  Anywhere I can download this example?

I did that just now (did not see the option at first) The site told me it could take up to 48  hours for a reply, I hope they are quicker then that.

You have not yet requested a password so it may indeed take that long, already sent two other Delphi users passwords today.

Angus

Ok, this is my confirmation from the server.

Your request has been sent and you should receive a copy delivered to your mailbox within a few minutes.

If the email does not arrive, this is probably because you have entered an incorrect email address, so you should
return to the form and check the address, otherwise you probably won't receive the password email either.