Sign in to follow this  
dummzeuch

Display the title

On mobile it is difficult to get to the title of a post once it has moved out of the screen. One has to scroll all the way up to the top, because mobile browsers don't show the title bar. Basically the same is also true for desktop browsers since these moved the tabs or the menu into the title bar. Is there any option to have it shown permanently on the top of the page?

Why is that a problem? I enter DP through the "unread posts" page and then open those posts in new tabs. Then I close the first tab and go through the ones I opened. Usually the title is not visible there.

• Like 1

+1

But on desktop there is the title line at the bottom too (not sure on mobile), but still scroling is necessary.

1 hour ago, Rollo62 said:

+1 

Minor hint on that subject: That is what the heart in the lower right corner is for.

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2018 at 9:28 AM, Rollo62 said:

But on desktop there is the title line at the bottom too (not sure on mobile), but still scroling is necessary.

Yes, that title is visible at the bottom, if the windows is wide enough (mine isn't). On mobile it is not there.

(I hate those dynamic layouts, they are always just not good enough. I had to tweak the Wordpress theme on my own blog to look the way I want it to look on my usual browser window width (960 pixels = 1920/2).)