Sign in to follow this  
Jacek Laskowski

Selective Debugging propably has a issue

Once, in Delphi 10.2, I had an identical problem, the cause of which I could not trace. The problem was that the Options window (menu Tools->Options...) was blocked by an exception.

image.thumb.png.407d7f334589470f1f1d73b16e1b9d29.png

To enter Options I had to use GExperts to deactivate all the experts, restart the IDE, enter Options, set what I needed, reactivate all the experts in GExperts and restart the IDE. I did not know what caused this problem.
I haven't had this problem since I migrated to Delphi 10.3... until now. I just installed the Selective Debugging expert 😞

Additionally, I see that in D10.3 this exception does not appear, as it used to, every time, but sometimes. For example, a moment ago I entered the options without any problem.

ps. I'm sorry to write about it here, but I don't know where it would be better to report it.

Edited by Jacek Laskowski

Can you reproduce that with a plain Delphi installation with only Selective Debugging installed?

I guess I was in too much of a hurry with this report. I guess that's because I was very annoyed by this mistake before.
Now, after restarting the machine, the bug doesn't appear anymore, even though I have already entered the settings several times.
If something happens, I will let you know.

• Haha 1