Edwin Yip

Anyone who uses FastSpring as the payment processor received their payment for the last month?

11 hours ago, Edwin Yip said:

@Vincent Parrett, btw, could you provide some info about  how do you implement your web store that integrates with Stripe? It seems that it's self-hosted?

Yes it's a custom written dotnetnuke module (written in c#) - the part that interacts with stripe is quite small. You need to refrence a stripe javascript file on the page, that is the part that actually handles the card number and submits it to stripe, that gives you back a token that you then use to submit a payment request. Our c# code never see's the credit card details, that is all handled client side (in the browser using the stripe api js). See https://stripe.com/docs/payments/accept-a-payment-charges

On 11/15/2020 at 11:37 AM, Edwin Yip said:

@Darian Miller, it's a private group with 10.3K members. Tried to invite you but got the "There was an issue sending your invite. Please try again." error, no idea what's happening. However, I've reported the issue to the moderator.

Curious if you ever received a response?

On 11/15/2020 at 11:37 AM, Edwin Yip said:

@Darian Miller, it's a private group with 10.3K members. Tried to invite you but got the "There was an issue sending your invite. Please try again." error, no idea what's happening. However, I've reported the issue to the moderator.

Sorry for the double post...double clicked the Submit button I guess

Edited by Darian Miller

11 hours ago, Darian Miller said:

Curious if you ever received a response?

Yes, the group owner said it's not a setting issue and he's also not sure why...

I tried one more time after that and got the same error message.

Edit 1: Did you try to request to join that group?

Edited by Edwin Yip