Sign in to follow this  
Johansy

Error when compiler an Android App with KeyStore File

I try to complier an Android App that was work fine, but when i put on the Provisioning Options a KeyStore file for put the App on the store, the compiler show me this error:

Checking project dependencies...
Compiling tuEdad.dproj (Debug, Android)
[Exec Error] EXEC(1): keywords 'java|openjdk version' not found in 'picked up java_tool_options:
[Exec Error] EXEC(1): keywords 'java|openjdk version' not found in 'picked up java_tool_options:
[Exec Error] The command "PATH C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-8.0.242.08-hotspot\bin;C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\InterBase\redist\InterBase2020\IDE_spoof;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-8.0.242.08-hotspot\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\bin;C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Bpl;C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\bin64;C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Bpl\Win64;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps; & "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\CatalogRepository\AndroidSDK-2525-21.0.37889.9797\build-tools\30.0.0-rc4\dx.bat" --dex --output="D:\Install\Delphi's Projects\TuCuerpo\Android\Debug\classes.dex" "c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\21.0\lib\android\Debug\android-support-v4.dex.jar" "c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\21.0\lib\android\Debug\cloud-messaging.dex.jar" "c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\21.0\lib\android\Debug\fmx.dex.jar" "c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\21.0\lib\android\Debug\google-play-billing.dex.jar" "c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\21.0\lib\android\Debug\google-play-licensing.dex.jar" " exited with code -1.
Failed
Elapsed time: 00:00:01.7