Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Welcome, users of C++Builder

Even though we are a Delphi forum, we have a considerable number of users of the C++Builder among us. Without shifting the basic focus of this forum, we are aware of the long and close connection between Delphi and C++Builder and therefore want to give its users space for their questions.

https://en.delphipraxis.net/forum/41-general-help/

:classic_cheerleader:

• Thanks 4

... unregister from this community. A bit drastic, but there is not other solution yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You can. We will bring more options that will allow you to customize the forum to your needs. This should allow you to focus on the content you consider important to you.

Nonetheless - the main purpose of this topic was to say "Hello" to some users.

Thankyou for adding this! I do know of C++ customers who lurk here, semi-anonymously since it's always been for Delphi. I hope we'll see some uptake here now there's an official C++ area. I appreciate you making it, thankyou.

Atilla, I'm sorry to see you want to hide it. I hope seeing the sister language / second part f RAD Studio won't bother you or others too much. At Emb, we try to emphasise the benefits of integration (eg, getting access to C++ libraries from Delphi, or math performance, or similar.) I personally feel (from observation) there are many Delphi users who would find a little C++ in their apps a benefit.

• Like 1

Thanks very much for creating a space here for C++Builder users.  There is not a lot of community support out there for C++Builder (and none from Embarcadero anymore - what a shame).  It looks like the Delphi-PRAXiS forum is well used which is great.  Even though I don't use Delphi I still learn about VCL and other topics from the Delphi crowd.  Glad to see that it is active.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Staying in touch with other C++Builder programmers is now very difficult without the Embarcadero forums.  I just found this community. Thanks for adding this C++ Builder category. If anyone knows any other place C++Builders talk to each other please post it. 

• Like 1

https://blogs.embarcadero.com/community/

That link has both Delphi and C++builder community links.  C++Builder just isn't that active.  Maybe the FB site is, don't know, don't have FB.

I personally like the Praxis site, but it seems that there are not a lot of C++Builder users in the first place and now they (we) are scattered around.