david_navigator

Crash starting delphi 10.4.3

Just installed GExperts 1.3.17 in Embarcadero® Delphi 10.4 Version 27.0.37889.9797

i.e Sydney with Patch 3.

Starting Delphi now throws the following error. Tried uninstalling & reinstalling (same issue).
Tried manually running the ExpertManager.exe - gives same error. 

---------------------------
Expertmanager: ExpertManager.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point @Deskform@TDesktopForm@AdjustLastLoadedBounds$qqrv could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4\GExpertsRS104.dll. 
OK   

Similar issue to this:

GExperts always targets the latest IDE update available at the time of its release, which in case of 10.4 is 10.4.1. Sometimes it does not matter, but in this case it does. Either update to the latest IDE version or compile your own GExperts DLL.

Edited by dummzeuch

2 minutes ago, david_navigator said:

Thanks. Is there a version for 10.4.3 (which I believe is the latest IDE available) in the pipeline ?

Surely you mean 10.3.3  10.4.3 is up next year...

2 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Surely you mean 10.3.3  10.4.3 is up next year...

It seems I had wrongly assumed that this was 10.4.3 - are you telling me this is 10.4.0.3 and that there's a 10.4.1 available (somewhere ???)

image.thumb.png.9fabb92fa28d687b1a9532b3989cd65a.png

Honestly, I feel this right here is the best place to get information like that 😊

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Honestly, I feel this right here is the best place to get information like that 😊

Been using Delphi since day 1 of D1 and only found this site a few weeks ago. Is there a reason that it's not indexed by Google ?

19 hours ago, david_navigator said:

Thanks. Nothing on the update page - maybe because I installed from ISO rather than Web ?

Yes, There is a command you need to execute for GetIt to switch to the internet as a data source:

GetItCmd.exe -c=useonline