Mike Torrettinni

Customizing source editor

7 hours ago, Gary Mugford said:

I could use that. Orange and Brick Red are playmates for green out in the wild.  

I called my this IDE colour schema : Nature.  the red: Flowers,  the green: Forest, the orange/yellow: Moon/Sun,  the cream white: Clouds,  the dark blue background:  Deep ocean,   the light green (a bit blueish) : Rivers.  the brown white space:  earth.  the Sky blue brace pair highlight: The Sky.  The red error lines:  Fire.

Edited by c0d3r

12 hours ago, c0d3r said:

I called my this IDE colour schema : Nature.  the red: Flowers,  the green: Forest, the orange/yellow: Moon/Sun,  the cream white: Clouds,  the dark blue background:  Deep ocean,   the light green (a bit blueish) : Rivers.  the brown white space:  earth.  the Sky blue brace pair highlight: The Sky.  The red error lines:  Fire.

Do you switch between color schemas frequently? It would be nice if IDE has a shortcut for this.

14 minutes ago, Mike Torrettinni said:

Do you switch between color schemas frequently?

For what? I use one scheme.

1 hour ago, Mike Torrettinni said:

Do you switch between color schemas frequently? It would be nice if IDE has a shortcut for this.

Yes. I did switch between colour schemes by using Delphi IDE Theme Editor.  The last scheme I posted was used more often now.

1 minute ago, c0d3r said:

Yes. I did switch between colour schemes by using Delphi IDE Theme Editor.  The last scheme I posted was used more often now.

I use 10.2, does newer version allow quick switching between themes, like a shortcut?

2 minutes ago, Mike Torrettinni said:

I use 10.2, does newer version allow quick switching between themes, like a shortcut?

Yes.  I think so,  from Options/User Interface/Editor/Color/Color Speedsetting dropdown

Just now, c0d3r said:

Yes.  I think so,  from Options/User Interface/Editor/Color/Color Speedsetting dropdown

Great, I think I will go to 10.5 when released, so will try then.

On 1/10/2021 at 7:51 PM, c0d3r said:

I liked mine a lot with Ubuntu mono font:

1.thumb.PNG.85d50683f4e0d95aaf9f22e85515b8f7.PNG

Could you please send the configuration of this theme for "Windows Registry" or for "Delphi IDE Theme Editor"

11 hours ago, tawab said:

Could you please send the configuration of this theme for "Windows Registry" or for "Delphi IDE Theme Editor"

I created a new post for my delphi ide editor themes,  you may download the files from there:

Edited by c0d3r