Sign in to follow this  
Gary

AQTime Standard and MMX conflict?

I just found AQTime Standard on GetIt and installed it. Found an old post on how to use it.

Dr.Bob Examines... #131: Delphi XE and AQtime Standard (drbob42.com)

After creating a project the first step is to right click the left pane to add modules.

Doing this brings up MMX Commands > , now it's displayed over everything. I just went back and tried in Delphi and when I switch back to finish this post the MMX Command popup is still on screen.

From here on out it's a fight between MMX and every other menu. You can click a second time or third to eventually get what you want. This includes Delphi menu's.

That might be caused by the editor context menu being triggered even for non-source modules. Will try to catch that.

Awesome just to get a response!! And on a Sunday playoff weekend

The problem is not with MMX but AQTime. Once I finished test driving AQTime and started work I found that it hijacked the right click. I no longer had the Delphi popup. 

Removed both, Re-Installed AQTime - no Delphi popup just AQTime.

Removed AQTime Re-Install MMX - All is good in code land again!!

I remember someone else complaining about an error with AQTime and the editor context menu. There have been some changes in the context menu logic in recent Delphi versions. Perhaps the AQTime team didn't get a notice about that, yet. It might help to file a bug report at SmartBear.