Sign in to follow this  
limelect

DelphiPRAXiS

Would you please choose a more self-explaining title for your posting? And explain what your project is about? Up to now it is a rather useless contribution.

This is the title that FMXExpress  chose .UnofficialDelphiPRAXiS.

I did not want to change it.

I found the project because others talked about.

Any suggestions?

Edited by limelect

Do you have a link for the original? Can't seem to find it on FMXExpress.com. Thanks.

Oh, thanks. I thought there was an article on FMXExpress. I'm sad to say I don't have time to inspect code that comes without any explanations regarding purpose, function or instructions. So I wont be looking into this, but thanks anyway.

1 hour ago, Sherlock said:

Oh, thanks. I thought there was an article on FMXExpress. I'm sad to say I don't have time to inspect code that comes without any explanations regarding purpose, function or instructions. So I wont be looking into this, but thanks anyway.

If I remember correctly, there was a post here on DP-en about this, right when the forum opened.

• Thanks 1

Really sorry to have to do this; i have seen posts about this project with the strange name both here and on G+.

Several posters have asked what the project does. Not one viable answer yet.

To me these threads are ... hugely annoying! Please explain what the code actually do. Just once.

Sharing is caring and that is all good. But a lot of us have limited time on out hands and w/o knowing anything there's simply not time to compile and look, dig and do trial-n-error.

Argh!

It seems to decode a XML-File at "'https://en.delphipraxis.net/discover/39.xml/?member=270&key=f58c3748db580ee76277d97e673afac9'"

Without any use of .Free ... best example how to do it not ?

greetings

K-H

@p80286 Maybe you can enlighten us where you miss the Free in the loading part.

BTW XMLDoc.Free would be an example how to do it not

Edited by Guest

I see what you mean, no .Create -> no.Free. I've red it superficially

Greetings

K-H