freeman35

Feature request for search shortcut

Hello,

Is it posible add "search shortcut" in properties -> "key bindings" node ?

And not sure posible OTA support, access to other tool's shortcut(s). If is it possible, can be add conflict info about items. (conflict IDE short cut and / or conflict Gexpert .... and /or conflict bla bla...  etc.)

Tank you so much for, so helpfull IDE tool.

Best regards.

On 1/9/2019 at 4:50 AM, Dinar said:

You may also try to use Delphi-Shortcut-Finder wizard

When trying to install ...\Delphi-Shortcut-Finder\Packages\XE8\nick.toolsapi.shortcut.DelphiShortcutFinder.dpk in Delphi 10.1 Berlin I got these compiler errors:

[dcc32 Error] nick.shortcut.frame.KnownShortcuts.pas(143): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'HintAnimation'
[dcc32 Error] nick.shortcut.frame.KnownShortcuts.pas(143): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'hatFade'
[dcc32 Fatal Error] nick.shortcut.core.KnownShortcutsRegistration.pas(20): F2063 Could not compile used unit 'nick.shortcut.frame.KnownShortcuts.pas'

This is the list of the package folders: 

XE
XE2
XE3
XE4
XE5
XE6
XE7
XE8

I just compiled for curiosity .

On D10.2.3  XE8  i took out VirtualTreesD

and included jedi.inc thats it.

It compiled.

I did not install.

• Thanks 2

On 1/12/2019 at 2:37 PM, PeterPanettone said:

When trying to install ...\Delphi-Shortcut-Finder\Packages\XE8\nick.toolsapi.shortcut.DelphiShortcutFinder.dpk in Delphi 10.1 Berlin I got these compiler errors:

[dcc32 Error] nick.shortcut.frame.KnownShortcuts.pas(143): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'HintAnimation'
[dcc32 Error] nick.shortcut.frame.KnownShortcuts.pas(143): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'hatFade'
[dcc32 Fatal Error] nick.shortcut.core.KnownShortcutsRegistration.pas(20): F2063 Could not compile used unit 'nick.shortcut.frame.KnownShortcuts.pas'

This is the list of the package folders: 

XE
XE2
XE3
XE4
XE5
XE6
XE7
XE8

@limelect described everything correctly, I will just give more details with links.

Do you read Dependencies section in ReadMe.md? You need first install VirtualTreesD.dpk for RAD Studio 10.1. Then download jedi.inc to the ...\Delphi-ShortCut-Finder\Source\Repositories folder. And after that try to install ...\Delphi-Shortcut-Finder\Packages\XE8\nick.toolsapi.shortcut.DelphiShortcutFinder.dpk