I want to learn how to work in RAD Studio, I need a mentor who will help me get out of a difficult situation.
what issues do I need help with?:
1) teach me to read mistakes
2) teach you how to use the help
3) learn how to use hints in RedStudio
I believe that these things can be learned by yourself, but with a mentor, learning will go faster. Why do I need a mentor? I installed RED Studio and tried to run the application (which is located in the Examples folder) for Android, the number of SDK errors that I fixed is п..здец (very - author's note) is great, my experience tells me that with the initial installation it should not be so, with the initial installation (on ready-made Examples) everything should go "like clockwork". 
Briefly about yourself:
1) The man
2) 36 years old
3) I have been working in the IT field since 2008
4) I speak Russian (I speak English through Google)
Suggestions for the mentor:
1) at least three years of experience with RAD Studio
Hourly payment (I ask a question in Skype, the mentor evaluates it, the mentor

If you are interested in my offer, please write to the post office the cost of one hour

Your request is what I did 4 years ago, to make my app in crossplatforms (I was coming from VB, C & C++, Java, PHP, etc... but not Delphi).

Your strongly right to go this way.

For myself, I asked a MVP, and that was a very good idea.

Christian

39 minutes ago, weabow said:

Your request is what I did 4 years ago, to make my app in crossplatforms (I was coming from VB, C & C++, Java, PHP, etc... but not Delphi).

Your strongly right to go this way.

For myself, I asked a MVP, and that was a very good idea.

Christian

MVP-gives training materials or does he give a mentor?

Up to you.

Because of my ignorance of Pascal, and RadStudio IDE, I saved a lot of time. Of course I prepared the sessions with him.

Also, I gave him some projects or pieces of projects to build, not to waste time with hight level skills needs in Delphi.

And when I wrote some code, at the beginning, we evaluate it both of us to improve my own skills.

4 hours ago, Vitaliy said:

I speak English through Google

It's weird to seek for a mentor on international forum with such lang skills. Why don't try at sql.ru?

4 minutes ago, Fr0sT.Brutal said:

It's weird to seek for a mentor on international forum with such lang skills. Why don't try at sql.ru?

sql.ru - I didn't know about this resource. at the expense of my English-the main thing is that I strive for knowledge, and in this way all means are good (even an on-line translator).

1 minute ago, Fr0sT.Brutal said:

Well, I suppose if you need both English&coding tutor, you should expect x2 price 😄

I give you a hint: I correspond with you in English 😉

On a serious note; there are a host of research papers (needs a host of references) that claim English is in the top-3 skillsets for a deveoper.

Everything is in English, SO, absolute languages, the best knowledge resources (bar DelphiPrxis.de).

And then when you want to make those wings FLY it's even more important.

English; global lingua  franca, trade language, tech language.

Not because English is the best language (it's utterly messy and complex), but because of the sheer MOMENTUM.

You do really IMHO need English on a level above Googles ML loops.

I'd take the job, but the with language barrier i will not be able to deliver a good product/result.

As mentioned above, .ru has a lot of brilliant coders and developers. IMHO get someone who are proficient both in Russian, English AND Pascal/RAD Studio.

On 2/26/2021 at 11:46 PM, Dany Marmur said:

On a serious note; there are a host of research papers (needs a host of references) that claim English is in the top-3 skillsets for a deveoper.

Everything is in English, SO, absolute languages, the best knowledge resources (bar DelphiPrxis.de).

And then when you want to make those wings FLY it's even more important.

English; global lingua franca, trade language, tech language.

Not because English is the best language (it's utterly messy and complex), but because of the sheer MOMENTUM.

You do really IMHO need English on a level above Googles ML loops.

I'd take the job, but the with language barrier i will not be able to deliver a good product/result.

As mentioned above, .ru has a lot of brilliant coders and developers. IMHO get someone who are proficient both in Russian, English AND Pascal/RAD Studio.

thank you for your advice, I completely agree with you: there are many books and information in English (I have read many such books and articles). I can read in English, my conversational language is poor(((

On 2/27/2021 at 12:59 AM, Darian Miller said:

You can join a Delphi related Telegram group for free, here are two:

https://t.me/delphidevelopers

https://t.me/DelphiProgramming_Eng

Post a question on Telegram and see if you get a quick response.

I know there are some Russian speaking developers on there. I would assume there's a Russian-only Delphi Telegroup available as well.

thanks for the advice, because of big brother I don't like social networks (maybe this is nonsense, don't judge me for it strictly)

On 2/27/2021 at 5:22 PM, Rollo62 said:

I think thats a good startingpoint too.

http://fire-monkey.ru/

thank you for your advice, this is a good resource. but it seems to me that at the first steps it is better to have a mentor, then forums, books and the entire Internet 🙂

Thank you very much for all the help, the mentoring was done by @vfbb in a very satisfactory way, and here is my recommendation.

• Like 1

Знаю ли я Vitally по любому форуму?

maybe or not...?

hug

On 3/6/2021 at 2:44 PM, Vitaliy said:

Thank you very much for all the help, the mentoring was done by @vfbb in a very satisfactory way, and here is my recommendation.

It was a pleasure to help you 😉