Dave Novo

Developer Express gave up on FMX

4 minutes ago, Anders Melander said:

likelihood soon will be joining Iran and North Korea in the technological stone age

poor Sea of Japan

8 hours ago, Anders Melander said:

Personally, at this point in time, more than a roadmap, I believe I need a statement from DevExpress on how they plan to resolve the problem that their owners and developers are Russian, given that Russia in all likelihood soon will be joining Iran and North Korea in the technological stone age. I will be recommending my clients that they not renew their subscriptions until this has been resolved.

I think they will relocate

On 5/19/2022 at 9:27 AM, Fr0sT.Brutal said:
On 5/19/2022 at 12:49 AM, Anders Melander said:

Personally, at this point in time, more than a roadmap, I believe I need a statement from DevExpress on how they plan to resolve the problem that their owners and developers are Russian, given that Russia in all likelihood soon will be joining Iran and North Korea in the technological stone age. I will be recommending my clients that they not renew their subscriptions until this has been resolved.

I think they will relocate

FYI:

On 3/12/2021 at 4:57 PM, Kryvich said:

Not only. How about CrossVCL? They support Linux and OSX, and plan to support Android and iOS in 2021.

Lazarus / LCL comes to mind. It is not for mobile (yet) but it wouldn't really surprise me if that comes someday.