Sign in to follow this  
TurboMagic

Good news! DEC 6.2 just released!

Hello,

good news is, that I just released a new version of DEC  (Delphi Encryption Compendium):

inlink.gifhttps://github.com/MHumm/DelphiEncry...eases/tag/V6.2

What's new?

• Fixed some regressions, among them some which hindered compilation with older Delphi versions (support for older compilers might be reduced in future versions!)
  • Fixed bugs in the SCOP and SHARK cipher algorithms
  • The unit test for the hash classes got improved by adding original test vectors to those algorithms which didn't already use original test vectors and where we could find those (for most we could)
  • The SHA3 hash algorithm has been added for 224, 256, 384 and 512 bit including support for message lengths not being a multiple of whole bytes. Our implementation uses Eric Grange's
    optimizes permutation kernel ASM implementation on WIn32 and WIn64 (with his friendly permission of course!)
  • A new demo got added: Hash Benchmark FMX

Now have fun with this. The GetIt provided Lite version should follow within the next few days.

TurboMagic

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Just to let you know that I just turned in the submission of the Lite version for GetIt publication. So hopefully it should appear there soon...

This is the info that I just released a bugfix version 6.2.1 here:

https://github.com/MHumm/DelphiEncryptionCompendium/releases/tag/V6.2.1

What was fixed?

• fixes bugs preventing use of the demos on older versions, demos have been tested with XE8 Win32 and newer.
  • fixes a bug introduced by Git in a deployproj file of a demo making it non-loadable completely.

GetIt submission has already been sent...

Edited by TurboMagic
Added more info