CB2021

Delphi 64 bit Registration Tools for Windows Apps

The company I currently use for software registration only has 32 bit components and dlls. I am now using Delphi 64-bit VCL for Windows. Can anyone recommend software registration company or tools that will work with Delphi 64-bit for Windows. 

Thanks.

A company that offers registration tools i.e. licensing tools for developers?

9 minutes ago, Lars Fosdal said:

I still don't understand. Do you mean a company offering a service like what Embarcadero has implemented for Delphi registration? The OP is looking for a component to integrate in his own software and which contact some remote service to validate software registration?

2 hours ago, CB2021 said:

Can anyone recommend software registration company or tools that will work with Delphi 64-bit for Windows.

WinLicense https://www.oreans.com/WinLicense.php

In my opinion it is the best what money can buy, also the most powerful protection and hardest mechanism to crack (or analysis) in public sector, one feature not listed on the site is that they provide unique custom private VM's for extra peace of mind, while doesn't need much to do it right, while Oreans support are always there for you, very professional and on top of their game.

ps: I got my private VM's for free years back and they still compatible with newer versions, i don't know if this is a free service for every client they have or not, you can ask the support about their policy about this.

We use OnGuard. It's free and in the GetIt repository. It works perfectly and we haven't been cracked (although our application is not a mass-market consumer product)

Steve

On 7/13/2021 at 2:23 AM, FPiette said:

I still don't understand. Do you mean a company offering a service like what Embarcadero has implemented for Delphi registration? The OP is looking for a component to integrate in his own software and which contact some remote service to validate software registration?

A software registration company offers anti piracy tools you build into your project which then handle the registration by logging into the company servers.  Look at this website http://intelliprotector.com:81/ they are located in Ukraine have not updated their products since the coup back in 2014. I need a software registration company that has modern tools for x64.   

On 7/13/2021 at 2:09 AM, Lars Fosdal said:

Yes, I need an anti piracy system to handle the software trial activation and purchase registration and licensing. My current service has no x64 tools.