corneliusdavid

ToolsAPI for D11 Welcome Page?

Does anyone know if there will be documentation and/or source for supporting the new Welcome Page plugins in Delphi 11? I like this version's Welcome page much better than previous versions and it's nicely configurable but would still like to be able to create my own additions.

I see several WelcomePage.Plugin.XXX packages in the \bin folder and listed under "Known IDE Packages" in the registry but there doesn't seem to be any corresponding source code in the source\ToolsAPI folder of the Delphi 11 installation.

AFAIK, they will provide the API with one of the following updates when the internal interfaces are more mature. 

On 9/19/2021 at 5:02 AM, corneliusdavid said:

Does anyone know if there will be documentation and/or source for supporting the new Welcome Page plugins in Delphi 11? I like this version's Welcome page much better than previous versions and it's nicely configurable but would still like to be able to create my own additions.

I see several WelcomePage.Plugin.XXX packages in the \bin folder and listed under "Known IDE Packages" in the registry but there doesn't seem to be any corresponding source code in the source\ToolsAPI folder of the Delphi 11 installation.

I suppose the API will be available later. We are developing our own 3rd party expert for Delphi and I can see a lot of exceptions in this moment in WelcomePage package.