Josep

Google Charts in uniGUI

Hello,

I have published in github my components to generate charts in uniGUI using de Google Charts API.

The components support the following types:

• Annotation
  • Area
  • Bar
  • Bubble
  • Calendar
  • Candlestick
  • Column
  • Combo
  • Diff
  • Donut
  • Gantt
  • Gauge
  • Geo
  • Histogram
  • Intervals
  • Line
  • Organization
  • Pie
  • Sankey Diagram
  • Scatter
  • Stepped Area
  • Table
  • Timeline
  • Tree Maps
  • Trendlines
  • Waterfall
  • Word Trees

The library includes in demos folder the GChartsDemo project with several examples that show how to build the different class charts.

When running the demo you can:

• Display the Delphi Code used to generate the Chart
  • Click Google Guide button to see the official documentation of Google Charts.
  • Click on the Chart to see fired events
  •  

You can get the source code in https://github.com/JosepPages7/Delphi-GCharts

Edited by Josep
Delete img
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Looks nice. I'm missing information on where to find unigui. A search on GitHub resulted in a lot of hits.

16 hours ago, luebbe said:

Looks nice. I'm missing information on where to find unigui. A search on GitHub resulted in a lot of hits.

You should take a deep look into it, it's really very powerful framework to build web applications with Delphi using ExtJS framework for frontend.

9 hours ago, Mohammed Nasman said:

You should take a deep look into it, it's really very powerful framework to build web applications with Delphi using ExtJS framework for frontend.

I concur. Never been able to produce a web app so quickly.

www.unigui.com

On 9/20/2021 at 7:15 AM, Josep said:

The library includes in demos folder the GChartsDemo project with several examples that show how to build the different class charts.

The documentation and examples are far superior to Steema's TeeChart documentation. Seriously - far superior. Their tutorial dates back to Delphi 7, there's no simple list of charts by type that take you to documentation like you (and every other open source graphing library I'm familiar with across languages) organize their documentation by. There are examples on Github if you can find them, but they have vague titles, no text explanation, contain no code comments, don't show the expected output, and strangest of all, use random data so they wouldn't be reproducible even if you could see a picture of what the output should be!

Edited by Joseph MItzen