dummzeuch

GExperts 1.3.19 Alpha for Delphi 11

45 minutes ago, Rangga said:

Hello sir, I tried  GExpert 1.3.19 for Delphi 11, but the Configuration Box Dialog is to large on my Laptop 14'' and can't resize

Go and read the other posts about GExperts and Delphi 11 here.. this is a Delphi 11 problem.

display resolution : 1366 x 768 (default)

Scale : 100% (default)

Orientation : lanskap

screen : 14 inches

Edited by Rangga

Hm, the minimum height for this form is set to 660 pixels. That might be a bit tight depending on the height of your task bar.

On top of that there might be the general scaling problems in Delphi 11, but I actually doubt that this is the issue.

If you want to, get the sources, change the height of the GX_Configure form to e.g. 600 and compile your own DLL.

On 11/9/2021 at 9:44 AM, dummzeuch said:

Hm, the minimum height for this form is set to 660 pixels. That might be a bit tight depending on the height of your task bar.

On top of that there might be the general scaling problems in Delphi 11, but I actually doubt that this is the issue. 

No, Delphi 11 is not guilty here 😉

There is some code in GX_Configure.pas which looks like some debug leftover: In line 311...316 the dialog is inflated to a minimum of 1000 x 1000 pixel. Remove that code an the configuration dialog will become usable.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Achim Kalwa said:

No, Delphi 11 is not guilty here 😉

There is some code in GX_Configure.pas which looks like some debug leftover: In line 311...316 the dialog is inflated to a minimum of 1000 x 1000 pixel. Remove that code an the configuration dialog will become usable.

You mean this one?

{$IFDEF IDE_IS_HIDPI_AWARE}
  if MinWidth < 1000 then
    MinWidth := 1000;
  if MinHeight < 1000 then
    MinHeight := 1000;
{$ENDIF}

I don't even remember why I added it. I probably was totally frustrated with trying to get that dialog working in whatever way with Delphi 11 on high DPI, that I simply pulled some absolute values out of my hat so see whether they work.

Surrounding it with

if TScreen_GetDpiForForm(Self) > 96 then begin
end;

Will probably solve this one particular problem.