Sign in to follow this  
CHackbart

Borderstyle and Menus under OSX

Hi,

I'm somehow a bit confused about the border style property and the tmenuitem implementation on the Mac. I created a simple plain app with the free calypso style for Mac and Windows. Whilst the border is styled correct under windows it is not under OSX. I tried switching the border.style Boolean on runtime and it affects the form under windows like it should, but on the Mac it does not change anything. I do see the style objects defined in the style book. For the Mac it is named "macborderstyle". However procedure TWindowBorderCocoa.Paint(Ctx: CGContextRef); is never called. Which seem to be executed in frameDrawRect under FMX.Platform.Mac, but this function is also not executed.

864050130_Bildschirmfoto2021-11-11um14_33_38.thumb.png.8985dde4d77a60ef42c8038e9ead63fa.png

The second issue which confuses me is the shortcuts. They should look like this:

749191789_Bildschirmfoto2021-11-11um14_39_10.thumb.png.65d939614b7f452eadab57828f5052b1.png

But they simply do not show the special characters for Command, Option and Control. 

Does someone has an idea? I currently use Delphi 11 with the latest Update from GetIt.

Christian

Edited by CHackbart