Levente

The mobile app crashes after the splash screen Delphi 11

I have the following:

Delphi 11 patch 1 on Windows 10, 

The mobile app crashes after the splash screen.

The Android mobile application developed in Delphi 11 works without error when I download it directly to my phone (via USB), it has been tested on several phones, on different Android versions it never crashed after the splash screen.
I uploaded the * .aab file to Google Play, it was accepted by Google without error, after downloading the app from Google Play, it crashes after the splash screen.
Only one permission is enabled on android.permission.INTERNET.

Where am I looking for the bug.

Levente

7 hours ago, Levente said:

I uploaded the * .aab file to Google Play, it was accepted by Google without error, after downloading the app from Google Play, it crashes after the splash screen.

Can you provide a link to the app on Google Play, or at least the name of it?

Edited by Dave Nottage

There's a couple of problems with your deployment to Google Play:

One of them suggests you're using a older project in Delphi 11, and have not performed "Revert System Files to Default" for at least Android 64-bit (my device is 64-bit so it only installs an .apk for 64-bit), in the Libraries node for the target platform, in Project Manager

The other suggests the deployment information is incorrect for at least 64-bit. Once you have deployed, go into Deployment Manager, and select Android 64-bit target. Make sure there aren't any greyed out items that shouldn't be. You may have to use the Revert button (looks like an Undo icon) to make sure the entries are correct, then rebuild and redeploy.

Edited by Dave Nottage

Dave,

Thank You very much for your help, it works. 🙂

I wish you all the best.

Levente

• Like 1