corneliusdavid

StyleControls: how to single-click 2nd button?

I'm using the scButton from StyleControls to pop up a secondary form right next to the button--and it works well.

When there are multiple scButtons, I'd like a click on a different button to immediately close an existing form and open the other one just clicked; instead, the first click closes the current form and I have to click again to open the next form--requiring a double-click on the button to open the next form. 

For example, in the DropDown Forms demo that comes with StyleControls, if I click one of the drop-downs that open up a mini form showing a list of selectable items but before choosing one, click on "scButton2", I don't want to have the first click close the list form and then have to click scButton2 again in order to open its form, I just want to click once and the list will close and the new form immediately pops open.

In other words, I want one click on scButton2 to go from here:

image.thumb.png.b181cfdcd72840152329fd59d17e74c2.png

to here:

image.thumb.png.90e3919925ebdf0d7258f1b3c3d643fe.png

How do I close the first pop-up form and open the second in one click?  

In this example the first click moves the focus to underlying form, then the button on the underlying

form can be clicked. 

It would better to fix the "flow" of the program--have the dropdown drill in with a list selection or

escape with a cancel button.