Sign in to follow this  
Roger Cigol

View most recent postings.

Following on from "unreliable login of new users" - Delphi-PRASiS seems to be becoming (at least for me) the main replacement for the sadly missed Embarcadero Forum. So it is important that new users can log in easily and it is important that spam doesn't get here. But what I really miss (or perhaps I don't know how to set up) is a view mode that lists all postings in order of chronology of latest posting - with the most recent at the top. This would be good so a quick glance would show any "new" activity and give me the feeling (illusion?) that I am keeping up to date with what is going on.

Thank you @Uwe Raabe - I hadn't seen this option. It almost works. A screen shot shows them sort of listed in a useful order. But there are four or five "pinned" entries at the top - which I don't need! I wonder how I pinned these? more importantly perhaps you can tell me how to "unpin" them. But your help is much appreciated

MostRecent.jpg

6 minutes ago, Roger Cigol said:

I wonder how I pinned these?

You didn't! The forum moderators did.

Although I would rather have them visible until I have read them. After that they only waste space. Not sure if the forum software allows that.

43 minutes ago, dummzeuch said:

Maybe the "Unread Topics" button is what you are looking for.

I tried that, but I don't like the layout.