alogrep

File-> Open recent: way off the top of the screen

Hello.

Does anybody know how to fix this? 
Suddenly when I do File -> Open recent the listbox appears off the top ot the screen ad I can only see a few recent files (none of the Projects). 
Thanks for any suggestion.
Enrico

43 minutes ago, alogrep said:

Hello.

Does anybody know how to fix this? 
Suddenly when I do File -> Open recent the listbox appears off the top ot the screen ad I can only see a few recent files (none of the Projects). 

This issue seems to happen when you have too many files in the recent menu. Open properties - most bottom option in the menu and delete few files (how many depends on the size of your screen) from the recent list. That should fix it. If it is not fixed, you will need to remove more files.

Reported as https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-36702

Isn't there a configuration option, how many recent files the IDE remembers and shows in this menu? Having to remove them manually can't really be the fix.

28 minutes ago, dummzeuch said:

Isn't there a configuration option, how many recent files the IDE remembers and shows in this menu? Having to remove them manually can't really be the fix.

Yes, there is. I forgot about that.

I have a need for large number of projects and files and when I get into a trouble with the menu, it is easier for me to remove specific files than to have smaller number of files remembered.

The settings are in the same dialog as the list of recent files and projects. The default is 10 projects and 15 files.

Yes the number were 10 (projects) and 15 (files). Suddenly the listbox goes off the screen. Now I downloaded something with Getit, and it shows ok, for now . It is a bug.