MikeMon

Android 64: keytool error: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect.

Hi

I'm using Delphi 11 and I have this strange issue.

Under provisioning, assigning a keystore file and alias for Android 32-bit is working perfectly fine. When I go to Android 64-bit, I'm immediately getting the following error:

keytool error: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect.

The thing is that there is nothing yet assigned in the 64-bit provisioning key store and I'm getting the error.

Has anyone come across anything like this?

There were two passwords, for the keystore and the Alias.

Are you sure both of them were correct ?

6 minutes ago, Rollo62 said:

There were two passwords, for the keystore and the Alias.

Are you sure both of them were correct ?

Yes. The 32-bit version is working fine. I even checked the "check passwords" and it's fine. The thing is I haven't even assigned anything on the 64-bit. The minute I choose the 54-bit bit, I'm getting the error.

BTW, when I go to Tools->Options->Deployment->Provisioning and assign it there, it's working fine for both 32 and 64. Is it enough?

1 hour ago, MikeMon said:

BTW, when I go to Tools->Options->Deployment->Provisioning and assign it there, it's working fine for both 32 and 64. Is it enough?

Thats where you should set it, under "All" Android should be the best place, when Debug/Release is not yet set.

Be aware that there could be several wrong, old settings under Debug 32/64 and Release 32/64.

Maybe you could check with a fresh, new project, just to ensure the that the keysore works well.