audi30tdi

Application Error

Hello!

Have a application created with Delphi7 in wmvare xp version, and it runs good. But when I move/copy it to a win10 computer I got this error;

Exception EReadError in module rtl70.bpl at 000344B6B. 

Error reading IdMessage1.DeleteTempFiles: Property

DeleteTempFiles does not exist.

Any know how to solve this??

Regards Kåre!

It's a missing property for TIDMessage class and it's not related to win10. Search in dfm files for DeleteTempFiles and remove the property. In Indy10 TIdMessage doesn't have that property. I don't know whenever it ever had that property (I've never worked with that old version of Indy).

Edit: The only case when the application is compiled to use runtime packages. In that case if you provide the wrong bpls for Indy could result this error.

Edited by Lajos Juhász
Does the application is compiled to use packages?

On 1/6/2022 at 9:48 AM, Lajos Juhász said:

In Indy10 TIdMessage doesn't have that property. I don't know whenever it ever had that property (I've never worked with that old version of Indy).

The TIdMessage.DeleteTempFiles property was present in Indy 9.  It initialized the TIdAttachment.DeleteTempFile property when parsing attachments.

The TIdMessage.DeleteTempFiles property was removed in Indy 10, and the TIdAttachment.DeleteTempFile property was moved to TIdAttachmentFile and renamed to FileIsTempFile.