Sign in to follow this  
dummzeuch

Per monitor DPI aware stand alone GExperts Grep

I have just finished making the stand alone GExperts Grep to really be stand alone, that is: It no longer needs the GExperts DLL but contains all the functionality in one executable. It has also been compiled with Delphi 11 Alexandria so it should be per monitor DPI aware.

Another feature is the ability to integrate itself into the Windows Explorer popup menu. ... read on in the blog post

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Hello!

First, sorry for my English...

When i'm use your stand alone GExperts Grep, i will wait that it save form size and form position after close. But it not happened...:classic_blush:

Can you add this option into the next version?

Edited by TristisFerre

26 minutes ago, TristisFerre said:

Hello!

First, sorry for my English...

When i'm use your stand alone GExperts Grep? i will wait that it save form size and form position after close. But it not happened...:classic_blush:

Can you add this option into the next version?

Actually that should already happen. If it doesn't, that's a bug.

16 hours ago, dummzeuch said:

If it doesn't, that's a bug.

Yes, it doesn't :classic_sad:

Not with "Grep Results", not with "Grep Search" windows.

dummzeuch, thanks a lot for this power tool, I love it, and now with windows Integrity is more useful! 👏

Wow! Looks very cool!

THANKS for this!

Aside-note: I do not like regexp so very much in these tools, i always have to look up the syntax (ehrm, not a regexp fan).

Just an idea, it would be *supercool* to integrate expression searches like the recent "Rubicon" post showed here (and, or, not, near).

Would not proximity searches be a boon (?); "Free near MREWS and not (FIDDLING or TODO)" and the not operator to narrow down searches?

31 minutes ago, Dany Marmur said:

it would be *supercool* to integrate expression searches like the recent "Rubicon" post showed here (and, or, not, near).

Would not proximity searches be a boon (?); "Free near MREWS and not (FIDDLING or TODO)" and the not operator to narrow down searches?

I'll accept patches for that. 😉

1 hour ago, dummzeuch said:

I'll accept patches for that. 😉

Brilliant! No promises (as i am close to bankruptcy) but it would be rather cool to implement.

I assume i can find all repositories and such at your impressive site.