Sign in to follow this  
Jef Brink

TSpeedButton StyleLookup Icon Not Appearing at RunTime

I am using Delphi 11. 

I am having an issue when I set the stylelookup in TSpeedbutton to drawertoolbutton (or any other type for that matter) and the icon doesn't appear in the application (button it blank).  All the functionality works but any image/icon specified in the stylelookup doesn't get displayed.  This behaviour is consistent when compiled across platforms (windows, android and ios).  The thing is the icon appears in the design time window, just not in the application.  This was working fine, but I inserted a TMultiview component for testing and then decided to remove it and once that occurred I can't seem to figure out what is going on.  If I enter text in the SpeedButton text field it displays the text.  If I assign a TImageList to the speedbutton and set the imageindex the image is displayed. 

I created a new FMX application and added a SpeedButton and assigned the stylelookup to drawertoolbutton and the icon appeared.  I'm convinced this has something to do with the fmx form, but I am guessing at this point.  Anyone ever run across this before and if so what did you do to fix it. 

Thanks

Jef

have you tryed look on Form in Text format or delete RES file?

I had gone through the form in text mode.  But it turned out it was the res file!

Thank you so much.