Sign in to follow this  
dummzeuch

Duplicate entries in the identifier list of the GExperts Uses Clause Manager

A long time ago I added the Identifier tab to the Uses Clause Manager in GExperts. It looks like this:

2022-03-19_15_11_39-Uses-Clause-Manager-duplicate1.thumb.png.6ffc3a6aa82b56009c5fdb8ce4826a7b.png
In this screen shot, I filtered for TWinControl and the expert found several matching entries, the two top ones in the unit Controls. While this looks like a bug at first (indeed I have received a bug report for it) it is in fact a feature. There are actually two declarations of TWinControl in the unit Controls.

(read on in the blog post)

Well, since you opened this up for comments. 🙂

I think it would be useful to have some sort of indicator in the available units to show which ones are ALREADY in the interface/implementation.  Maybe use italics or dark grey for any match?  Or grey circle icons where either the top half or bottom half are a specific color if its used in the interface or implementation respectfully?  

4 hours ago, Steven Kamradt said:

Well, since you opened this up for comments. 🙂

I think it would be useful to have some sort of indicator in the available units to show which ones are ALREADY in the interface/implementation.  Maybe use italics or dark grey for any match?  Or grey circle icons where either the top half or bottom half are a specific color if its used in the interface or implementation respectfully?

Feel free to add a feature request on sourceforge.